DigiStore 2 Documentation system with 12 bit CCD camera and winCATS
The strength of electronic image acquisition is the view of the complete image of the chromatogram. Flexibility, clarity and the possibility to get a »visual impression« of the chromatogram is one of the principal advantages of planar chromatography over all other chromatographic techniques.
The easy to use DigiStore 2 Documentation System consists of the illuminating unit Reprostar 3 and a powerful 12 bit camera with highly linear CCD chip and excellent color reproduction. The camera is connected to winCATS through an IEEE 1394a (FireWire) interface, ensuring quick, reproducible and convenient image acquisition via PC.
Key features of the DigiStore 2 Documentation System with winCATS at a glance:
· Quick and intuitive operation
· Illumination unit Reprostar 3
· Powerful high resolution 12 bit CCD camera with excellent linearity
· Convenient operation via winCATS, high reproducibility due to automatic image optimization for all illumination modes
· Archiving of all images of a TLC plate in one file together with all analysis data
· Simplified version of automatic correction of irregularities in illumination as part of the basic version
· Compliant with requirements of GMP/GLP
· Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operation Qualification (OQ) provided
· Usage in a 21 CFR Part 11 environment under winCATS.
With a CAMAG documentation system you always have access to your archived chromatogram images, for review or verification. If you want to quantitatively evaluate a chromatogram the evaluation software VideoScan is required.
|Kontakta || |
Mikael Alfredsson på Kovalent AB i Göteborg, 031 - 709 81 83
Mail, använd förnamn.firstname.lastname@example.org
Besök CAMAG's hemsida
Ladda ner produktbroschyr